Sunday, July 15, 2012

Waiting on daylight!

These nights get longer every day, the days seem like they are longer too! The hours that pass are killing me, but the moment I see you Itll be like no one else is around! iWeb the morning comes I hope that you've rested and your able to see the new day! This past month has been long but the days are closer til I see you again, I miss you and love you but I'm not sure if you do the same! It's been tough but I've gotta keep going, can't wait for the right moment, cause how do I know when the right moment will be? I don't! Enough about that! 

I've been a relationship advice giver the past few days, I don't know all the answers, I don't know what to say, but I do know how they feel and how much it hurts! I guess I'm just a good person to forgive easily and forget quickly! Maybe one day I'll be a little harder and not be so easy but right now they need a friend to help them thru a tough time! Ones breaking up and the other is not sure how she's gonna tell the one that walked out on her she's not sure she's interested! But I guess we all deserve a second chance and we all should try one more time! I might not be good enough for either of these friends that I've given advice too but one promise I made them both was I'd always be there friend! My other promise to them was to be there for them to lean on, and be a shoulder to cry on, and be the friend that I promises them I'd be! No one deserves to be hurt, no one deserves to be upset, no one deserves to be beat down! We all need that someone that's willing to push you when you need it, hug you when you need it, hold your hand and tell you it's gonna be ok! A true friend will stand beside, in front of you to shield you, behind you to push you but never will a true friend tell you to walk it alone! They will be there for support, to cheer you on and to wait for you in the end! Why do you thing friend ends with end cause a true friend will be there til the END!! 

Life isn't easy, nor is it fair, never will it be fairly easy, life is short but one thing for sure you hold the power in your hands to make your life full of happiness, and to make it complete! The choices you make today will have regrets tomorrow, but the regrets tomorrow will help you make the right choice the next day, never look at something as a bad thing because if you do then it will be a bad thing! Always hold your head high, and remember someone paved the path you walk with many trials and many tries! You too can make it, just gotta keep trying! Never say you can't because can't starts with CAN just like friend ends with END! You CAN be here until the END! I love you All!! Until next time! PEace!

No comments:

Post a Comment