Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feelings!

I've let you walk across my heart for the last time! Tonight was the finally straw that broke the camels back, yes your my mother but as far as I'm concerened your dead! I asked you 2 days ago to take a few days off and go with me to Atlanta to see the braves play and you told me you didn't have the time to take off! Tonight you call me and tell me your going to Atlanta tomorrow and you even asked me how to get to 78! That means your coming thru tupelo! Was I asked to go, no why because you already told my sister, her friend and my cousin you'd pay for all of it! Yes your a fucking asshole! I wish that I could tell you just how I feel but I can't! Do you not understand why I don't come to see you often? Do you not understand when I ask for some mother daughter time just us and you always say heather wants to go! Fuck can I not have time with my mother? What is so fucking wrong with me that you hate me so fucking much that you don't want to spend a few mins with me! I just don't get it! I'm ready to say fuck you and just walk away and never look back!! I can't deal with you cause I'm too weak and you know it just pisses me off more that you go out of your fucking way to do for my sister but push me away and push me down! You bragged about things to me, what I'd I fucking bragged about everything I did to you! You know from now on I care not to see you ever again! You can have my sister and brother! I'm done!! I'm over! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment