Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Disappointed

My friend told me she wanted to see me on several occasions and it just seems that every chance we get something always comes up! I know it's hard when your trying to not get caught by your sneaky husband, but times you need to learn to tell him to leave you alone! Yes I told her I was heartbroken cause I've waited so long on something that's never gonna happen I guess! I guess I'll just kick a few rocks and keep going, then comes my other friend that's going thru a difficult time and is confused but I try to tell her that I'd be willing to show her the things she needs but she told me that she didn't want to hurt me again but little does she know until she reads this blog she already did! I was willing to share her with her gf and show her the affection, attention she needs cause the very same thing I need at this very moment! It's ok cause I do still love her and yes I probably would of been hurt worse than now maybe tonight just wasnt a good night! Maybe today was just a bad day! Maybe I was wearing my heart on my sleeve when I should of just kept inside my shirt, maybe I'll learn one day that it's meant to be worn inside and not out side!! Anyways, I must try to sleep, maybe I'll have a dream about someone else! Not sure who but someone! Anyways Natasha I do love you and thank you for thinking of me enough to not take my hints and to not let me fall deeper in love and get hurt worse! To the other person mentioned in this blog that doesn't have a clue this site exist your day will come that you get your hopes up and nothing happens as planned! Pay backs are hell! So sorry!! Anyways peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment