Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sometimes

I wonder what it would be like to just get in my truck and drive, not stopping but to pee, fill up and sleep! Maybe sleep, I'm just a little lonely as I always am! I got only a few friends that I talk to no one to actually hang out with that's here in tupelo! I mean I have one friend but Dana works all the time and she ain't got time for me, I just don't got anyone else! Yes I'm lonely and bored and my mind is going a thousand different ways and I just wish I didn't feel so alone in this big ol world! I wish I had a girl to call my own and her call me her own but I don't! I wish I had someone to hold me and not want just sex I mean I need some attention not just sex! But that's all he wants, fuck that I need affection, I need love and attention! Anyways I guess I'll just close this blog and say fuck it!! To hell with it all peace

No comments:

Post a Comment