Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another book writing

Seemed like life was going ok when the abuse started happening! I remember that my stepmom at the time wasn't really ready for my brother and I to move in to the house on Bryan dr with dad and her! Life around me was going as good as I expected being that I really didn't wanna move in with dad and them stepmom and stepbrother! As far back as I can remember my room was right off the dining room with a sliding door to outside back yard! He would sneak in the door off dining room and not the door from hall way! It would be early in am and I'd be asleep and be woken up with him touching me inserting his fingers in me then he would get up on top of me for a few mins and penetrate me until I'd start crying cause it hurt! Then he would stop for that moment! It seemed like it happened every night but I might be wrong cause I kind of tried to block it! After it started I vaguely remember wanting to spend more time with him like doing things outside with him then I remember sometimes hiding in my room under the bed in hopes he wouldn't find me! We didn't stay in that house long before dad sold it and we moved a street over and the abused continued! My room was right across from my step brother room it was like a little hall way with a bathroom in middle and it was off the living room! Dad would sneak in early in the morning still seems like he would use that bathroom then sneak in my room! Same thing over and over and sometimes he would make me suck his dick and he would say that feels so good and then get up and leave! I was always wearing jogging pants or shorts and a Tshirt and he would undress me every time and caress my boobs and I remember I've always had bigger boobs than most girls at that age! One Saturday morning my stepmom Emily got up and I heard her in living room and then my door flew open and she caught dad red handed! And she never said a word in front of me but she was crying and then he got up and ran out to find her! I remember him saying that it wasn't what she taught it was just he went in there to check on me cause I had a bad time of wetting the bed! But I never wet the bed until the abuse started and that's when they bought me the diaper thing that beeped when I was wet! After we moved I didn't wear it as much cause i had started trying to do better about wetting bed cause Emily told me I was stupid for doing that and young girls should never wet the bed or their clothes! After she caught him she left and at first dad said that it was mine and Scott's fault that she left cause she hated us! And then he would say she was cheating with another man! Then is when he was in between woman that he started making me take bathes with him and sleep with him and stuff like that! Then seemed that it was like the abused started slowing down when he had a woman! Then he broke up with Rhonda and abused started happening again!! Then he meet Jacque and it slowed down to none then my brother started!! Another blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment