Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another booking writing

Finding the child within!! 

I'm not sure what to say or what to do but I'm willing to listen to you and willing to try to protect you! Tell me how you feel? What you need from me? What you want me too do? I'm here waiting!! Can you tell me more about yourself? 

Child has responded she's sitting on the ground with a spoon and bowl of water making mud pies, she's in shorts and a t short, her hair is blonde and straight! She looks so peaceful so innocent! She says to me look what I made for us!! Then she tells me to sit down and take a bite! She's looks at me and I see her eyes they are so full of life! I promise you that I'll protect you from the evils! She looks up at me and says yea that's what everyone has said but they didn't! Can I help you make a mud pie? She looks and says sure grab that spoon, dig up some dirt, put it in a pile and then we will pour the water over it! And as we pour the water she tells me to mix it up! Then we pat it into a ball with our little hands! She tells me to take a bite and as I do she says do you really expect me to believe you? I look deeply at her and say yes please I won't to protect you! She finally takes my hand and allows me to hold it as we get up and she walks me around the house a few times just talking about little girl things! She tells me that she would rather play outside than with baby dolls! She tells me people call her a tomboy and she asks me what that is? And I tell her that its we aren't interested in playing with dolls and would rather play in mud, outside or with trucks or army men! She looks at me like I'm a crazy person and tells me that that's what she is! We beginning running and jumping and rolling around on the ground! I tell her to love me and I will love her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment