Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hmmm what to call this

I'm so in need of affection that I've felt like looking for someone on the street to just give me a little affection! I've never had that love and affection that I've always longed for and needed! But when I got married he showed me a little love and affection but then over the years I guess I'm seeing the true man he really is! He doesn't hug, kiss or love on me without me making him! So as I lay in this bed every single night just wanting to be held without sex it hurts to feel like I'm just a piece of ass! Im just here to Have his supper cooked, and give him a piece of pussy when ever he wants it! I just don't feel he loves me anymore and I guess that I'm just here for the thought of That I'm saving something that's failing! I love him but I need the affection he shows when I'm gone from home all the time! But instead I get well I just told you I missed you because I wanted you to feel the love! Well I need to feel it all the damn time! I was away this past Saturday night and OMG it felt so good laying in bed with someone That just held me while I slept and never asked for anything in return! It felt good! I miss it so much right Now! But Hes on one side of bed and I'm on other if I roll over and touch him he moves further away! I'm bout ready to ask for an open marriage! Just don't care at this point! But I'm just fed up! Well blog I've decided to make this blog and Call it bitch fest! Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment