Monday, October 31, 2011

Life after life

The time has come blog for another useless entry! As I lay here like I do many times before its like Your my release and your my way of saying my feelings! Over the past couple of weeks I've made harsh remarks bout my ex! I know that at times and as I read over them I was wrong but at the time of pain and agony and defeat I felt it was the right thing to do! But now I see that I just needed a way to express my inner feelings! As these useless words form on this page im moving on slowly but I am! I hope she is too!
Next topic that I feel I need to get off my chest! I live in a house that has my name and my husband's name on it but his younger brother lives here too! Now if you are living basically free other than keeping house clean then you shouldn't Have any say so in what goes On in This house! I feel like im in a prison Where my every move is watched and my every move is recorded! I just feel like that at some point in time, im gonna explode and when I do its not gonna be pretty! Now on to next topic!
Corey and I both agreed that we aren't happy that we just can't stand each other! He says I need my "pills" When really all I need is love and compassion that was Never shown to me over my lifetime! He tells me he loves me but really does he? I mean I just don't see it! I don't know! I just feel like he's keeping me around just so he can have sex on occasion and can take my monthly check! I feel helpless and hopeless! With all this out in the open maybe that things will began to look up!
Now last thing! I miss our talks, our days of hanging out! But one thing I don't miss is having to tell my every move! I'd like to thank a few ppl That over the course of all this going on they stood by me! Margie you've Been my rock, my shoulder, my arm and my legs to stand on without you I'd be in a funeral home, heather your a Great friend im proud God brought you in my life at my time of need and Your time of need too!, Becky your a Great friend too you helped me in more ways than You'll Ever know! Thanks! Corey you've been the same ol boy you've always been but I love you! Virginia OMG you don't know how much it means to be able to vent to you! Jean, your my Sister and as we said we both need each other Thanks for all you've done too! All of you've touched my life in more ways than you'll ever know! Its been a hard road and one that I hope is less traveled! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment