Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just random

I saw something on fb tonight that I really liked and thought I'd share with all to see!

"If I hugged you would you hold me and not let go!",
"if I kissed you would u cherish that moment!",
"if I reached for your hand would you take mine gently!",
"if I fell for you would u catch me or just let me hit ground!"

If those things where ever asked to me by anyone my generic answer would be yes to all and I'd catch you!
If they was asked by someone that I liked a lot then I'm sure I'd answer something like this!
Yes I'd never let you go because the affection that's shown in the hug means so much to me! When can I hug you again after we have to let go!
If I was kissed yes I'd cherish that moment and play it in my head a thousand times because a kiss yo me is the greatest thing to show someone your very interested and you want them on a deeper level!
If they reached out if gladly hold there hand gently and probably never wanted to let go!
If they was falling I'd do my best to catch them before they remotely made it to the ground! I'd Never let anyone fall intentionally!
All of does describe to me that your truly showing signs of falling in love with someone! When I saw it I sent it to several different ppl to get reactions and the one that shocked me the most was from my new friend! She told me That she felt like That the first time we hugged, kissed, held hands and that if I'd be falling she'd definitely catch me! That made me feel great! So I know where we stand now!  Well I gotta go to bed I got long day after while! Its probably gonna take a toll on me! But ill make it! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment