Sunday, October 9, 2011

Living my Life

The other day I was told two things that hurt me to the bone. I've blogged about it and today I need to blog how I'm feeling at the moment. One don't tell me I need to grow up and get a hold of myself then Yell at me and tell me that one day God is gonna slap me in the face. I just don't get it.. But what I do get is that yesterday and today has been great. No text, no phone calls and no interaction with someone that hurt me. I'm slowing moving on and hopefully soon I'll be completely over her and can move on with my life.. I've found a new friend that is truly just that, she doesn't want anything out of me, doesn't care what I do in my own time. Just someone to talk to and someone to go places with that doesn't care if I have a beer. I needed that in my life because I have a boring husband that feels like he can't go out of the house and do anything without people judging us. My new friend and I went to a Mat Kearney concert and It was great. We ate supper, talked and just had a great time. Laughed and laughed then ended the night with a trip to walmart to get her dogs some dog food. Then I took her back to her car and off we went our separate ways. We've texted everyday leading up to Friday night and then everyday since then. She was so sweet and fun. She made me laugh like i haven't laughed in a long time. It was fun. I enjoyed it. With the other one it was like you had to know my every move and what i was doing right then and if i didn't answer her text or call she was calling and texting saying i was mad at her. I didn't feel the connection i was looking for when I met Becky. I did feel a great friendly connection. I'm looking for a sexual connection with a female one that I can have some friends with benefits sometimes. Not all the time, I'm not looking for a relationship just a friends with benefits. I need something fun in my life someone that's not a home body and wants to get out and do things. I guess that I just need to be divorced and move to the coast because that's where I feel free and feel accepted. I guess that sometimes I just need someone to show me that there are more things to do than sit at home and watch TV all the time. I'm a child at heart and i feel like my husband was sheltered child and doesn't understand that you can have fun outside of the home and still not do much. This concert was no one big but the tickets where 18 a piece. I mean darn why can't we go do something like that. Cause he's lazy and doesn't want to leave home.

No comments:

Post a Comment