Sunday, October 16, 2011

Suicide thoughts

These thoughts have come from many long years of wear and tear on my body! These thoughts are ones that I Keep hidden all the time! They are thoughts that rear there head when I'm not having a Good day or wk or month! These thoughts just come up at random times and tonight they are unbearable! They are thoughts that are just there! They make me wanna just throw in the towel so to speak! They want me to just give up!

Here's what's in my head: if I'm not wanted or loved by anyone then the best thing to do is end it all here! End it so my pain and suffering Will end too! Ill never hurt any more nor will I ever have the unwanted feeling I have now! My insides hurt Because I feel like Corey just wants me here for sex and someone to cook and clean! I'm so tired of this one-sided relationship That I'm just about ready to walk away! I need to show him I mean business! I need him to see just how hard I've tried to make it all right! I just don't want to get to point of no return and then I'm screwed! So as I tell all my thoughts I'd like to say That I'd Never kill myself because I do have a little sense! But I have These thoughts! Ugh make them go away! Is it too much to ask for to be happy! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment