Sunday, December 13, 2015

Birthday

Another year has come and another year older! It was a great day spent with Mary, Trudy, Corey and Keelen! I really enjoyed everyone being here! I loved all my gifts! They know how to make a girl feel special! I love them all! 
With each year older i like too look back and see where I was this time last year! I've learned a lot, did a lot, met some friends that's stuck around, some that left me standing, some that still hang around waiting for the next time I fail so they look like the hero! Life at times has a way of telling you when something is right, wrong, or indifferent! No matter what you have to live with your decisions and learn from mistakes! I feel a little more wiser since last year! Maybe not, but i try to think I am! 
When you lose friends, you think it's because you did something and maybe you did, but when you know you didn't and still lose friends it makes your life hard! I hate that over the past year I've lost friend that i considered my family but they used me then left! I don't get it! But that's be side the point! 
I've gained a new person in my life that I call my friend, beat friend, lover and wifey! She came at a time in my life that I needed someone to pick me up! She picked me up and carried me when I couldn't walk, lifted my spirits, has brought my smile back that everyone loves, given me reason to live! I'd lost myself before her, I'd lost who I was, I wasn't who I wanted to be! She's brought back my world she's given me the breath of air I needed! Thank you Mary! You mean me more to me than you will ever truly know! As I lay down each night I thank God for giving me you! Making you mine! Though our life's has just begun, we had a few misunderstandings! That's wig every new beginning! Here's to the rest of our lives! We shall be happy! I love you Mary! Thank you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment