Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pills!

The little things that make your feel better, relieve your headache, stomach ache, and even stress at times! Oh how I love them, i take so many that at times i feel like just taking them all at once and saying fuck it! I've given much thought to just taking about 4 norco's and 8 tramadol just to relieve my pains! Tonight my heart hurts, my body hurts, my mind hurts! I just about took all that and then some! No one knows what goes on in my fucking body, no one knows what goes on in my fucking head! I went to bed last night with my body hurting, woke up with my legs killing me, as the day went on my body still hurt but i managed to smoke some Boston butt, chuck roast, and chicken! All the while I helped Corey clear out the shrubs in the front yard! Then I came inside and thought since I had cooked the meat he would of cooked the sides but instead he came in and sat down in his chair and started watching tv! Well my tummy was upset so I was just sitting in the kitchen for a min! I go to get out corn and green beans well he doesn't like that, he wanted baked beans and corn! I sit the pans out, and I asked him to open the cans for me because I was sitting in the chair and was hurting! He smarts off and said you don't need them opened just yet! Well that made me mad because it shouldn't matter, why can't you just open the damn cans! Well I said a few choice words and he slammed the open cans on the counter and said anything else you need! He gives me the cutting board, knife and onion then throws some bacon on the cutting board! As I was cutting he onion up he said well your doing that wrong your should of put bacon in first then the onions! I said well damn excuse me I didn't know there was a correct way! So I browned the bacon and onions then poured the beans in the pan covered them and told him I had to sit down! Well I sat down in my chair and I tell him to watch the beans! And he huffs a little and said ok! As we are about to eat he said the blessing and said Thank you Lord for helping me to get through these 13 years they've been rough! Well that's kind of host me because that sounds to me like I've been a bad person! Hell I know that the 13 years have been hell at times and at times great! But I'd never said that in the blessing for the food! Then as I'm getting ready to take a shower he said I'll be back got somewhere to go! So he left when I was in shower! While in shower i thought I'd invite Mary, Trudy and her kids over next Saturday for my birthday and we have a cookout and bonfire! But Mary and her family have plans to go look at Christmas lights so now I'm gonna make other plans might just run off to tunica for the night and get wasted! But I'm not mad or upset with her because she doesn't have much time to spend with her family because she works night shift! I've actually encouraged her to spend time with them! As i laid down tonight I forgot to take my pills so I got back up and took them along with a few more than normal! Maybe I'll feel no pain and will just be so out of it that'll I'll sleep all night! Peace, Love and fucked yo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment