Friday, December 4, 2015

Give me three steps towards the door

Yea you know that song, your singing it right now! It's been around for a long time! Remember my mom listening to it! But, that's truly not what this blog is about! But the first step to anything, is admitting your lost, broken, and need a little guidance! But the admitting your lost is the harder of the others because not everyone feels they are lost! I was lost once, twice, three times and the three steps helped me find my self!  The door was opened I just had to enter! But, since I've found myself I've found someone that needed me just as much as I needed her! I left on Tuesday going to tunica with her and had the time of my life! She's so much fun to be around! We laughed, cried, hugged and just helped each other release some past pains! The laughs turned to tears but happy tears, the tears turned to openness that's helped us get past the past and look towards the future! Sometimes when life throws us under the bus so to speak, you have to have that one person that can pick up the pieces and help you move on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment