Friday, December 4, 2015

Thinking about you!

Give me one minute of your time and I'll make it the best minute of your day! Give me the few moments of your life and I'll try to make them the best! Give me one kiss and I'll cherish it for ever! Give me one hug and I'll never wash my shirt again! Give me one look and I'll never wipe it from my mind! Take one picture and I'll post it where I can see it daily! Give me you and I'll love you forever! Be my best friend and I'll be yours! Be my ear to hear and I'll be yours, be my voice when I can't speak and I'll be yours! Be my legs when I can't walk, and I'll be yours when I can! Be my shoulder when I need one and I'll always be yours! No love ever is perfect but my love for you is unconditional! I love you Mary Christina Odle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment