Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life with RA(Rhumotoid Athuritis)

Sometimes in life we just have to set down and put our life in to prespective. Well, tonight was a night that I felt like I needed to put my life in to words. I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). If you don't know much about it let me give you a little background on it. From what I have found out it effects parts of your body such as your knees and hands. I have it all over my body. Its in my knees, elbows, and hands. It keeps me from bending my arms out straight, and my knees stay swollen all the time. I have a few fingers that I can't even straight out because of the RA. It takes a toll on your joints. Well, I have been thinking sometimes that I just want to lay down and die because it hurts me so bad to move. Tonight I came home from work and went straight to bed. I was hurting so bad that i laid in bed and cried because i can't keep on going on like this. I try not to show it to much when i hurt really bad. But sometimes i just can't hide it. Soon the doctor wants to do the RA infusion on me to see if it will help with this problem. I was taking shots every other week and they didn't do nuthing for me. So if your reading this i'm not looking for a poor christy trip. I'm just spilling my guts out because it makes me feel better to get it out in the world. I know that you will all understand that maybe. Well, I'm off to bed again. I'm pretty sure that I will be there all day tomorrow since I have worked 3 days in a row and was off since last friday on vacation. So if you are reading this and know my cell number you can send me a text and i'll text you back when i get it. It not i will try to get on here sometime tomorrow to check out my messages and such. talk to you all later.
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment