Thursday, January 22, 2009

My mother's day gift to my mom.

Definition of a Mother from people who write the Dictionary....
A mother is a biological and/or social female parent of an offspring. In the case of a mammal such as a human, the biological mother gestates a fertilized ovum, which is called first an embryo, and then a fetus. This gestation occurs in the mother's uterus from conception until the fetus is sufficiently developed to be born. The mother then goes into labor and gives birth. Once the child is born, the mother produces milk in a process called lactation to feed the child; often the mother's breast milk is the child's sole nourishment for the first year or more of the child's life.
The title mother is often given to a woman other than the biological parent, if it is she who fulfills the social role. This is most commonly either an adoptive mother or a stepmother (the biologically unrelated wife of a child's father). Currently, with advances in reproductive technologies, the function of biological motherhood can be split between the genetic mother (who provides the ovum) and the gestational mother (who carries the pregnancy), and in theory neither might be the social mother (the one who brings up the child).
Now this is Christy's Definition:A very intelligent woman that took the time to raise me and mold me into the person I am. She took me by the hand when I was young so I wouldn't run out in front of a car and get ran over. She held on to the back of my first bike when it was time to take the training wheels off. She made sure that I had everything I ever needed. Whether she had the money or the time. I never wanted for nuthing. She is the one that took care of my boo boo's i might of had. She kissed them and made them feel better even in real life it really didn't make it feel better but to a kid it did. She is the one that I always wanted to make happy. She is the one I look up to when I'm down. She is the one I call when I need a friend to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. Life isn't a bed of roses, that is what Mom's are for. Sometimes, Me and mom have had our ups and downs but who hasn't had their ups and downs with their moms. Today is her day to make her proud. Today is a the day that you make her feel like a queen. A mother is a great person and with out her we wouldn't be here where we are now. For many years, my mother played the role of father and mother. She was both and still is most of the time. So, I ask everyone if you don't do but one thing today. PLEASE CALL YOUR MOTHER AND WISH HER A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. If your mother happens to be in Heaven then call the next woman that you know is a mother. No matter what you know someone that is a mother. Tell her it too. Don't let this day pass and you don't wish some woman a happy mother's day. I have friends on here that are mother's that I have never met but I took the time to send them a comment and telling them that I'm proud of them. Thank them for the service they provide to you and this country. Thanks to all my MOTHERS OUT THERE. Thanks for all you do.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment