Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lonely or Not

Another post from my myspace page that I thought would interest some people..

I was reading a friends blog and a thought crossed my mind. I needed to get it out. Where do I begin? Well, I will just say it. Here goes nothing. While my husband and I was fishing this past weekend, we went up in to a cove where there was a water fall that allowed a little no name lake to run in to the Tenn-Tom Waterway. In the middle of this waterfall was an old boat. I was thinking while I was looking at it. Sometimes in my life I feel like that boat. Lonely or just not wanted. I feel like that I’m just standing in this world alone. Does anyone else feel that way? We have at some point in our life felt like that no one wanted to be our friend or talk to us or for various reason not like us. We might not ever know the reason why they don’t talk to us or don’t want to be our friend or just don’t like us. That boat was just sitting there not even moving. I’m pretty sure who ever put it there probably had something it to keep it from moving. When life feels like that we aren’t wanted anymore. What do we do? I just kick it in the butt and tell it to leave me alone. LOL... Today, A friend and I that I work with was talking about her not getting married before her father passed away, she asked me did I feel like that I would be upset if something happen to mine. That is kind of what I thought of when i saw that boat. Does he feel like he is just standing there alone? Does he ever think that he isn’t alone out there in this hetic world we live in? Don’t know what goes thru his head but I guess its something. Another thought that crossed my mind the more I looked at that boat was. I feel like, sometimes, I wish I could sit out in the middle of the lake and not drown. Maybe I need to be that boat and let everyone look at me. What would they think? What has other people thought about that boat? What would people think about me? What if it was me sitting there would they ask me if i need anything? Would they even try to get me in the boat with them or would they just continue on with there marry way. Not even thinking about what i’m doing... The name of my friends blog that I was reading was the Beautiful sunset in Memphis, Tn. I love to watch the sunset because it is so pretty. Some days I wish I lived near the ocean or even a lake. I have always wondered what the sunset on the ocean or lake would look like..
Does it ever cross your mind what life would be like if we was a flower, bird, or even that lonely boat in the water? Please feel free to message me hottytoddy77@gmail.com. When I die I want to return as a bird so I can see what life is like for them or even a dog so i can see what my babies think when I put them outside in the middle of a rainstorm or when its cold. Well, thanks all for taking the time to read my blog. I don’t know what blogs are really for but I feel like they are for what ever i choose to put in them. Thanks again..
Love to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment