Tuesday, December 27, 2011

As the days pass I get the feeling that you never loved me like you said you did for 7 1/2 yrs! Its been a long two weeks and the times I needed you, you just showed me you truly didn't love me! But as I continue to look at my future I see that its truly uncertain! I really don't know where im gonna live, or anything at the moment! But, I feel like this might be the best decision I've ever made in my life!
Im tired of fighting back the feelings I've fought back all my life! Its time for Christy to finally be who down deep inside she truly is! Well, blog its Been a trying day and tomorrow doesn't look any better! I guess that's the part of living! Thru all my trails and troubles ill finally come out a little stronger!
The things that go on daily only makes me feel like im stronger than I really ever thought I was! I guess I best try to rest now blog cause tomorrow is the day I meet with him for first time in 2 wks! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment