Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Talking

Today was a trying day, I left home with my mind made up that the best thing was divorce I came home with a different outlook on things! I do love this man and he knows That! But I laid it all out for him! I told him if he was Thinking he was coming out smelling like roses he was dead wrong! Cause I wasn't walking away with out a fight for something that I deserve! I've Been with him 9 yrs! I wasn't gonna allow him to Think he'd gotten off Scotch free! He wanted to work things out, he wanted to both go to separate counseling and then marriage counseling! I admit that I have anger and depression issues and that I need help! No doubt in my mind I do! So im willing to go cause I know I need it! Not only cause I want to try to work on this but he must go to counseling too! He needs to get help dealing with his addiction! So he agreed he'd go too and we'd go from there! Just gotta try is all I know to do! Its not gonna be a quick decision it'll be a decision that's made over a period of lots of Thinking AND lots of counseling! I will Never Ever be able to give up the feelings or wanting to be with a female! Its Been with me and its not something that's ever gonna stop! I don't care Who says they can they Are absolutely crazy! Well blog my hand hurts! Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment