Sunday, December 11, 2011

Free flowing

As I write these words down and as you read these words you'll never truly know my feelings Because its hard to describe love to someone! No words I know or that's out there describes love like the words that come from the heart! Whether the are jumbled or not they come from deep inside of me! My heart is beating to a different tone at this moment and this tone is a good one! Love to me has to be shown thru various ways! And if you can't show me you love me then don't Tell me You do! I wasn't shown love my whole life and When Its shown it doesn't take much for me to fall head over heels in love! Ill never regret a thing I've done because everything I've done has made me who I am today! Its molded me into this person that's shedding tears over someone that I love! Its the person that I am! My lack of love growing up is what I try to show everyone I come in contact with! A stranger on the street if I got a dollar he can have it! I don't need That dollar that bad! Love is a universal word used in all religions and all practices in American culture! I believe that that four letter word could make the world a better place if we all took the time to say it to everyone! Love is sexual, its from the heart! You was born with it! Most everyone at some point in there Life someone showed them what love is! Me it Was family friends not my mom and dad! They both pushed me away for other kids besides his own or partying with her friends! We wasn't ever top priority! I believe its been God's will I not have kids Cause even though he frowns On divorce I feel he has forgiven me for my sins and understands that This marriage was truly just a Good cover up! He knows that this marriage isn't Gonna work because im tired of hiding my true feelings! Blog as this day closes Then I need to close this blog! Your my release and now I feel better! I shall accept my self and live by my rules and put God first AND he knows who I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment