Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GIVE UP

As I've apologized a thousand times for something I've said and wrote out of anger but no one seems to see That im truly sorry! I write these blogs mostly out of anger and hurt! But no one seems to see that! I've tried and tried to make her see that im Sorry! I guess my im sorry doesn't stand any ground to the words that's already spoken! It seems like yesterday her and I was laughing and talking! But today she's angry at me and I understand why but if it had been me reading it if she'd apologized I'd accepted it and dropped it! I guess that some can't drop things as easy! I really do love her and always will love her! Since last Tuesday night when I left that hospital and went and seen her! She was on my mind then AND has been every since! I saw her for a min on Friday and she was very pretty AND I wanted her to be with me forever! I Never wanted her to GO! She Was on my mind constantly, but one blog that was posted out of anger ruined all that! I guess that it Truly was for the best! I guess its the only way to ruin something that I'd hope for one day! I guess life will continue on! This just caused me more depression and more heartache cause I never in all this time wanted to hurt her! I never intented on causing her hurt and pain and ill will towards me! I Never wanted anything to cause us to lose something we had! But I see from the latest Text I got that she's probably done with me! Whatever...Have a wonderful day! Was the Text! I guess that means leave me alone the rest of the day! I shall let her have time and if she feels like talking then she can contact me! Until then ill Not say anything else bout it or to her Cause im hurt now that I hurt her! Im just not happy with myself! It'll be OK I guess! Well Natasha if you read This please know I do love you and I always will and im sorry! I truly am sorry! Your not like them and I see that and that blog was written out of anger! Please accept my apologies! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment