Saturday, December 31, 2011

One day

Everyday that I open my eyes I thank God for another day! Every night I close my eyes I see my life flash before my eyes! I see all the sad times, the happy times and most importantly the most precious memories! I see my grandmother smiling at me, I see my mom waving bye to me and my sister when she'd leave for work! I see my dad hugging me and Scott when he'd drop us off for a weekend! Then I see the day my grandmother was called home to heaven, I see my uncle Paul laying there in the hospital bed taking his last breathe, I see Corey's dad laying in that hospital bed taking his last breathe! Its times like this I need someone to hold me tight and tell me its Gonna be alright! Its times when I can't sleep That I miss my grandmother more and more! I wish I could call her up Cause she'd gladly tell me to come on over get in bed with her and she'd hug me and hold me like a baby! But heavens too far away!

Something else that's been on my mind more and more is that at times I feel like im too damm nice! Like tonight I cooked supper for us all, mushroom soup covered pork chops AND mashed taters! I know how to cook, but my dad kind of hurt my feelings a little! He said I almost sent you back to cooking school and make you learn how to cook! That hurt a little cause I Thought I'd done a Good job on the roast and pork chops! But its OK ill live!

Another thing that has my mind thinking, is I have a friend that I love dearly but sometimes I feel so used by her! I feel like she's using me for this and this and that! It just doesn't seem like I ever get the thanks I deserve for the things I do or done! I guess its just me but there is times that a little thank you would go a long ways! But you know I guess some people just wasn't raised like me!

Another thing, I might be a bitch at times but I've never in my life felt like im a cold hearted on! Yes my heart might be cold to Some but its not to All!

Well blog I've said enough spoken words to piss someone off but it'll be OK! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment