Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

I've made it thru the first Christmas without Corey! It hurt me but I did it! I don't know how anyone can Be so cold hearted to the women he's Been married too for 9 yrs! I've been gone from the house we lived in for 8 and 1/2 yrs and not one time did he call or Text me to ask me if I Was OK! Or did he tell me he loves me! Im so over this I just want it over with! Im just ready to get on with my life! Now on to the next broken heart! Im over that too! My heart is growing cold and its Gonna Take a long time to warm it back up! Not sure if there's anyone out there that can make me Happy! Im just a cold hearted bitch! I fake my life problems and I fake my health problems so ill Be better off alone! Just ready to move on! Good night blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment