Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Not worthy of a subject

The first time I looked in your eyes my heart skipped a beat! Then my lips touched yours and I felt fireworks go off in my head! Then I wrapped my arms around you and my heart beat with yours and my breathes was in sync with yours! It was truly a match made in heaven!
Well, I truly Thought it was, but now as the days pass and the nights get longer I see that it just wasn't a match made in heaven! It was just me heart leading and searching for love and I fell for the first one That came along! My heart was growing cold and I guess that it was ready to feel warm and cozy again! But I should of just walked away and Never looked back! But I looked back when I should of kept walking! I guess that im just gonna never learn my lesson but i think this time I learned! Im not letting my heart out of the cage until I know its absolutely positively true! Its like everyone is out to just rip my heart out and parade around with it for all to see!

When you see me walking by just keep on walking! When you see me out with someone new just keep on walking! When your heart screams What did I do just keep on walking! When you see something that reminds you of me keep on walking! When you see my truck in the parking lot keep on walking! When someone says where's Christy just keep on walking! Cause that's what you've done to me you've kept on walking! Don't look back or shed a tear when you See me walking out That door! Just remember it was your decision to walk on by!

I feel like walking and Never Looking back and Never second guessing myself! But then my heart says Christy your crazy! I feel like he's not regretting anything he's done and he's not worried about me cause in 2 weeks he ain't bothered to call, Text or come by to see if I was OK or nothing! All I've gotten was an email telling me about divorce and Then random text! Non said baby Come home, I love you or anything like that! I just feel like divorce is for best! Lets just walk away and cut our losses and just start to rebuild our lives! But I guess he wants to draw it out! Just ready to move on! I'm trying my best to move on from the girl of my dreams! The one I felt the most connected to! The one that makes me smile! I gotta move on she's not ready to be fully committed to me so I must move on! She's asked me a 1000 times not to wait on her and that she's never gonna be able to promise me forever! So im pulling my heart out of it but my heart is hanging on to that last kiss, that last hug, that last look in her eyes! I miss her and my heart hurts for her! But I guess its for the best! I just don't understand why I can't have a happy life and the people that are in it want me happy! I guess the lord knows best! Its time I move on and just quit hiding for who I really am! Im not this person that I've lived like I am all these years! I just gotta find myself! I need help finding myself! Im bout to consider a counselor and find One I can talk to and just lay out my life on the line and Maybe they will be able to help me find myself! But I Guess that'll have to wait a little bit! Well blog this Life im living isn't the life I feel like I should be living! Well blog my thumb is hurting! Good night! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment