Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter

This time of year is harder and harder as the years pass since you've been gone! There is a reminder of you everyday now that I have my tattoo! It's been a long time coming but I did it to remind me of you daily! I miss you more than the words that fill this page! Never does a problem come up that I wish you was here to help me solve! Mamaw I need you more now than I've ever needed you! I need to hear you say christy it's gonna be ok!! I need to hear you say you know you've gained some weight since I last saw you!! I need your loving arms wrapped around me, your lemon pie in my fridge and the smell of carmel cake cooking in the kitchen! I need you here with me to guide me and direct me down the right road! Mamaw your my inspiration to keep living and my hope for tomorrow!! Never once did you ask to be where you was nor did you ask to be so sick but now your walking the streets of gold and visiting with all the ones that's gone on to join you!! Mamaw I love you and happy Easter in heaven one more time!! Tell Jody we miss him and wish we could see that smile one more time!! May y'all have the best meal, and remember us down here are looking for signs, that you are with us!! Thanks for the rainbow the other day it was beautiful and I know y'all helped us catch those fish! With out y'all we wouldn't enjoy our time!! I love you all!! Peace!!!



Now with all that said, 2 wks ago I walked in the tattoo place told the woman what I wanted and got branded with something that's been a long time coming!! Thanks to my best friend Marty for all her help!! Now I'm missing someone that I saw that day 2 wks ago!! Someone that I've fallen for and someone that I truly need to hide my feelings for!! But my heart is telling me and my body and mind arent listening!! I miss her and times I wish she lived down the street but she doesn't!! So I'll just tell her daily I miss her but not sure she truly misses me!! We all can say things sometimes we don't really mean but I really mean what I say 99% of the time!! So blog it's time to get some shut eye and with that I'll leave you with a peace!!! Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment