Friday, April 13, 2012

Sitting outside thinking!!

Sitting outside in my swing with my dogs just a swinging!! It's a beautiful day and just wish I had someone that would enjoy my swing with me besides me dogs!! They are good company but if only someone enjoyed it like I do!! I wish I was able to sleep in my swing like I used to!! But I guess my body just doesn't want me to do much of nothing!! So here I sit all alone enjoying the spring time niceness and the birds chirping!! And looking at the grass that didn't get mowed under my swing and in the flower boxes that brother in law did that's got nothing but weeds in it now!! Such a waste to a beautiful place that once was taken pride in but now doesn't care!! I just not capable of doing the things I used to could do!! Ugh!! Peace for now

No comments:

Post a Comment