Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If only...

If only there was more hours in the day, more love than hate and more equal rights than none equal rights!! Those things are things I think about when I have idle time and when I feel like I need to use my brain for something other than none sense!! It's been brought to my attention that others read my blog and others might have a little bit to say about the things I write about!! What I say here is the things that I think the feelings I feel and the words that fill this page isnt something you like then don't read it!! Got an email just a few moments ago from someone that I do not know and if I ever find the person I will slap the shit out of them!! The email read: I came across your blog via a friend of mines blog and I read some of your post and I want you to know that your the stupidest person that's ever written a blog, you have no use writing things that mean nothing to anyone and from now on do us all a favor and shut the fuck up!! Now I don't know who it was but they got a nice little email back!! Well not nice but an email back!! What I fill this page with doesn't have anything to do with you and if you don't like it then y did you take the time to read all my blogs or you said you read them all!! I mean really!!! Well, on another note I don't care if that person reads this or not!! But what I do care about is flagging my post as spam!! I'm not adverstising stuff nor am I reviewing products!! I'm just putting my feelings on paper!! That's all for now blog!! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment