Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

If you truly knew how I felt you wouldn't act the way you did today! It hurts to feel so unwanted in your house! I felt like I didn't belong and was a stranger! The times that I need you most you choose to treat me like a lost stranger! I ask you for one day and you reply with well maybe one day! But every weekend your with the other one! It hurts to know that I'm not wanted and as the tears flow my eyes when Corey walked in tonight and you don't even care! I see that I'm nothing but a piece of trash on your foot! It's ok that you've walked over me most of my life! It's ok that I only exist when no one else is around! Well I'm tired of being the one you throw away like a trash bag! I'm tired of being the one your can't find a few mins to spend just you and I!! But you know it'll be a very very long time before I step foot in your house or spend my time waiting on you to become free! So from this moment on you've lost your middle child oh I forgot you threw me away a long time ago!! It's ok theres others to pick up the pieces! Just like all the times before! Someone came behind you and picked up where you left off! It's ok I'll just let it go and never to pick it up again! Worse Easter I've ever had in my whole 34 yrs! Ugh! 
But thanks to missy and Margie for listening to me vent! It feels good to know someone gives a shit about me! And that I have someone that cares enough about me to wanna say I want you! It feels good to be loved by ones that didn't have to love me but a long time ago chose to! It also feels great to hear I love you from the ones that matter! I guess that it wasn't bad after all! But I will say that it's been a day that I'm proud is about over! Good night world! I miss you!!! I love you!! And wish you was here with me!! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment