Friday, April 13, 2012

Gives up

Finding happiness in this broken world is like finding a needle in a haystack! You ain't gonna find it unless you make it yourself! I'm tired of being everyones go to when they need this or that but when I need something everyone is too busy! But today has come and I miss you still! I saw a sign that once that read missing someone is ok as long as you see them soon! Makes your next visit better cause distance sometimes makes the heart grow fonder! These words that fill this blank page are useless letters but together to form this blog! A friend once told me that she had thought about blogging but wasn't sure she could be as open and public as me! Well I don't care anymore and what your reading is my thoughts! I guess that it's just me but blogging for allows my brain to take a break and fill a blank page with useless letters! Never have I ever thought that I might be a breast cancer person but I got distrusting news the other day and it's scared me a little!! The high risk meds I've been on and am one for my RA has caused breast cancer in some women! But I know it's just another obstacle to cross but it doesn't make me not worry! But I can't let this get me down because I've come to far to fall back in a hole again!! I've been a little down the past few days but I think it's just my world seems to be going in to a tail spin!! I guess there's times I think that I just need to give up then there's so many telling me I can't! Well world heres to the end! It's that time I'm done!! Peace out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment