Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blood boiling!!

I've never in my life been so mad that I felt my ears burning, my head started pounding as I was last night! Can't say tonight cause it's 7:30 am on Tuesday morning! Yelp I've yet to step foot in my bed since about 11:30am Monday am!! Last night the guy that my dad adopted from rehab place tried to pull a fast one, well lies after lies and then the final blow! My GPS that was in carols car was gone! I hit the roof, I told carol he best get his shit and go or he was gonna have a ride in back of ambulance, then he comes outside and dad tells him the gps is gone and he said I promise I didn't see it in there! Very next breath says well maybe I did but I didn't take it!! Blood boiling by this point and I looked that sorry mother fucker in the face and I said you best go in there and pack your ficking shit!! I walked off cause if I hadn't then I can't tell you I probably wouldn't of stopped until the fucker was dead!! I walked back out and dad said go pack your stuff and I'll take you to bus station and then I look online for a bus ticket and the bus station here in tupelo closed at 5:30 pm!! I said the fucker needs to go right now and I'll drive him where ever he wants to go! So at 11:30pm we leave and head towards Memphis! All the way there he never said a word then says as I'm dropping him off thanks christy, I looked at my dad and said that fucker better be proud and count his blessings! My stepmom told me she told him that he done pissed off the wrong person and then my dad said he looked at him and said I know you have and you better start packing or it ain't gonna be pretty!! The boy was so high on something that I don't know if he even knows he's in the world or not!! But as I told my dad on the way home let bye gones be bye gones and let the lord deal with him!! I hope that one day he seeks the help he needs and seeks the help to better himself!! But I've learned a hard lesson and I think my dad and carol did too!! I just hate that it had to be this way!! But that's one lucky soul cause I feel like I could of picked him up by the hair of his head and slung him around like hulk did lockee in the avengers movie!! Until next time blog! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment