Friday, May 25, 2012

Ugh

I hate when I'm someones rebound! I just don't understAnd, you add me back on fb, you text me, you message me!! You tell me the things that I mean to you and you want me but I tell you I'm with someone or I want to be with this someone! Then you tell me that your back with the one that left you, it pisses me off cause the time it takes to walk back in my life it took for you to walk out!! I just don't get every time you break up you coming running back!! Just don't get it, I guess that you really think I'm sitting around waiting in you when I'm really not!! You was good while it lasted but then you chose to walk away and you chose her over me, so next time she leaves you and you need a friend do not text me, message me or any way shape of form contact me! I'm passed you, it was just a fling with you anyways! I guess that it took me a little bit to figure out u was just a user then you forget the ones you used!! And no I'm not talking about Natasha or missy!! The one I'm talking about doesn't deserve this post really cause I should of known that it was just a game!! Too old for fucking games!! Either you need me thru all ur times or u don't need me at all!! Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment