Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little something

Times I feel like there's never enough words to describe how I feel about someone or to someone! But times I just start writing and my words flow freely and make some sense! Over the past few days I've searched high and low for something to tell someone how I feel about them!! I looked, I googled, I youtubed, I even searched facebook for clues to fill in my missing gaps in my writing! I couldn't come up with anything so I just started putting things together and this is what I came up with!! The picture that's attached to this blog!! I guess I do have a way sometimes writing things and they make sense! I think she understood and she told me she loved it! That made me feel great! Hope who ever reads this thinks it's good too! Peace blog until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment