Monday, May 14, 2012

Tonight I miss you!!

As I lay here thinking about a conversation I had earlier with a friend, it brings back so many memories of the times we spent at the lake eating subway and just talking!! I miss those days and I hope one day I'm able to see you again!! 

It's been a hard few weeks for me but things are beginning to look up and I'm proud!! My dad comes home from the drug rehab place on Wednesday, I hope this time he's really learned a lesson and will do what it takes to stay off the pain pills! 

This blog is going to be really random but it's just how I am right now pretty random, the past few months have been long because I haven't gotten a chance to see someone, I miss her and hope she misses me a little too!! I guess that time makes the heart grow fonder, and I hope she knows that I'm trying my best to get down there to see her!!! Well blog I dont have much to say!! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment