Sunday, May 20, 2012

Missing you

As the days get longer the more I miss your touch, smell and laughter that we shared. Its been a while since I've seen your smiling face and smelled the sweet smell that only you could smell like.. The perfume you wore, the shampoo you use and the detergent you wash your clothes in leaves a lasting scent that I think about everytime I think of you.. Missing you is like eating with no fork or spoon, your smile lights my world, your voice gives me butterflies in my stomach, your eyes makes me feel like I'm the only one in your life.. Missing you so much that it hurts and I want to sleep until the next time I see you or hear you voice.. Every time I see a text message it makes me long for you more.. It makes me want you more and more. The time will come one day when your in my arms again... I miss you!!!

Those words just flowed from my mind to my fingers to write that. I hope the one that its meant for will read this blog and know that it came from the heart.. Its hard to love someone but you can't be with them and its hard to live so close but yet so far away. Its sad to know that someone else gets to see her face and see her smile that melts my heart and hear her voice that gives me butterflies.. One day maybe, Ill hold her again.. Life is made up of choices and choices sometimes comes with regrets.. Sometimes the regrets are as little as letting her go or seeing her walk away with out saying I love you. But you know sometimes regrets are better than not and sometimes they hurt more than they probably should. Well, blog I think Ill go take a nap.. Peace until next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment