Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fantastic Tuesday!

Started off this morning with my baby girl dragging the clothes basket up and down the hall!  It's ok cause I needed to take my meds before 9am so it was fine but it was funny! Cause every time she would try to run from it with the sock in her mouth that was in the basket and the basket was chasing her! Then I got on Facebook looked around and then called my friend missy and we talked about baseball cards, football cards and other things! Then my stepmom called and we chatted until she got to her counseling appointment! I texted with Debbie for a few minutes she just didn't feel good! Then I went thru some of my cards and separated them into teams and took out some that missy wanted! And put them away! Now just to get the rest out of the kitchen and put away in the cabinet! So they are hidden and presentable! Then I cooked supper had a craving for baked chicken so I took the skin off and seasoned it then baked it!! Corey put on some corn and green beans! So we ate supper! Tomorrow I start my counseling appt and I'm nervous but ready to get it all out and figure out how to get past all of it! Kind of scared a little but I'll be ok! I know I will I've lived with it this long I'll be ok! Doesn't make me hate my mom less or my dad less but will help me deal with it all and finally get some help! Well blog that's all for tonight!   

No comments:

Post a Comment