Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whew

This morning I had my counseling appt and I must say I love her! She's so easy and she just listens and is trying to help me work on things that I need to work on! This road I've blocked out for a very long time! It's hard to even begin to relive it again! After that I came home and picked up where I left off on putting all my braves baseball cards in the computer! And that's a task! Then this afternoon Corey got off early and wanted to go over to his moms to bush hog the property so we could see a deer when we try to deer hunt soon! It was so growed up you couldn't see nothing if it walked in front of you! Then had church! And I'm really thankful for good friends like Missy who has stood by me, pushed me, listened to me, and even held me why I cried! And all the hell I've put her thru she's still stood there for me! I can't begin to thank her enough! And Debbie who in the past year has been there for me too! Friends like that makes a girl happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment