Saturday, December 14, 2013

Answers from earlier

Body Signals
• how does your body feel when you are angry? It's tense, it feels as it's gonna explode!

• are the muscles tense in your neck, arms, legs, face? Yes they are so tense it feels like they are gonna pop open!

• do you sweat or get cold? I sweat 

• do you breathe deeper, faster, lighter, slower? Deeper and faster sounds like a mad bull

•do you get a headache? A stomachache?  Headache and sometimes stomachache 


Behavioral signs
How do you behave when you're feeling angry? Do you:
• get mean? Blame others? I get very mean and I blame others mostly my husband! 

• act extra nice? I don't until after I've calmed down!

• start laughing? Sometimes I might if I feel like it's funny!

• become sarcastic? I have been sarcastic 

• withdraw I do withdraw from others

• shut down yes sometimes i do 

• break commitments? Arrive late or leave early? I usually will not even acknowledge commitments 

• have difficulty eating or sleeping? Eat or sleep more?  I don't sleep or eat when angry then after I calm down I eat and cry myself to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment