Sunday, December 22, 2013

Be gone!

Received today at 12am: Christy this is Richard, this will be my last and final message to you.  I want you to know that there have been several people contact Lisa and tell her the things that you have been stating to others in the sisterhood group.  Now I don't know what fantasy land you live in but why would you tell people that you and Lisa are or were in a relationship? And also, they said that you told them you thought it was funny that you snuck into ICU and lisa would think it was funny too.  Now I know you said it they pasted and sent the conversation and I and Lisa both saw it.  You need to get out of your delusional world.  I don't know why you are obsessed with Lisa but you are on the border line of a stalker at this point to me.  Now I hope that you do the best thing and forget about Lisa and don't bring her name up anymore, if you do I will get very personal and disclose info about you to them and corey.  If this continues I will contact Corey to let him know and get you under control. Bye. No reply needed 

Received this on Wednesday at 3:46am
Christy I just wanted to say that what you did offended me and I felt was very disrespectful to Lisa also.  Lisa is out of the hospital now and I decided to discuss what happened to her.  I told her that you came to the ICU unit, when no one else was suppose to be there and that you talked to the nurse and was given confidential health info about her and then posted it on fb. You stated that she would be happy etc  Well she was NOT happy and was very upset by your actions and comments.  She was mad that you stated on a post that you said she was planning this 2 months ago and you told her not to.  Also your remarks about she would have calledyou and the whole post was about getting attention to yourself. The final straw was the info and trip to the icu and sneaking in...just letting you know don't expect to hear from her she was very mad at you when she saw the post 

My reply to this message: Ok that's fine! And I understand that you was offended and felt that way! As far as I'm concerned I lost her a long time ago! She and I lost touch for a long time anyway. We would talk from time to time but not everyday like we used to! It's ok cause she needs you and Blake more than she needs me! And I wish y'all the best and hope for the best in all she does! What I didn't wasn't to offend anyone! And I'm sorry that I did it! And she did talk to me two months ago! And as far as what I put personally on my wall or anywhere isn't anyone's business but my own! I will try to see if I still have the messages where she talked to me about it! If I do then I'll gladly show you! And let you know that I'm not lying! Thank you and good luck and have a good life! Lisa will always be in my heart! But I understand maybe she will understand one day! 

Wasn't able to reply to other message cause I've been blocked again! Little does the fucker know I know enough about him to take him down to the jail! But you know what they fucker can kiss my white ass! And I hope that they both fucking rot in hell! Lisa you was a good friend but now I see your low life bitch that i should of left alone many moons ago! So now fuck off and leave my name out of your fucking mouth! Thank you! Richard you need to grow some fucking balls and get your dick out of your mothers mouth and live your life as a fucking grown ass man! Best of luck to you all! Fuck the fuck off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment