Thursday, December 19, 2013

New beginnings

As the new year is upon us and Christmas is here! I'm gonna start a new blog and it's gonna be called you are not alone! Sitting in counseling today she told me that I have to do it anonymously cause of legal issues! And backlashes by his family and he might try to take it out on me or carol cause he's been defamed and he might try to cause me more pain than it's worth! Every post I post there will have come from this blog well most of it! I want to work on healing me and I believe this is my chance to tell the world look there is someone out there that has been thru this and lived to tell the tell! We all have issues that we may never be able to talk about! So it's time to be open honest and let others know it's ok! I'm here for you! I'm taking a stand! Good night blog

No comments:

Post a Comment