Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday and things

Not sure if I blogged about my anniversary or not but it was on December 6 and it was 11 yrs ago when I said I do! It's been hard work but we have made it! Fast forward til today, it's my birthday 36 yrs ago I was born at 11:58pm and was almost a Friday 13th baby! My the things I've done in the past 36 yrs and the things I've endured to make me who I am today! I've come along ways and I'm not looking back anytime soon! I shall never allow the pain of my childhood overwhelm me again! Thanks to some truly awesome friends and family I've gotta lot of life left to live! I've had over 120 ppl wish me happy birthday on Facebook! Corey cooked me a steak on the grill in the cold and I made a salad it was awesome! I couldn't ask for a better birthday but for one thing! I'm having some major cravings for the touch of a woman! No sex just have her lay in bed with me and let me hold her!! It's something I need! Thank you all for making my day special!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment