Sunday, December 1, 2013

Remembering Lisa!

Lisa Porter where do I begin! How do I deal with this, how do I continue on with out you here! So many times you've helped me to deal you've shown me that life is hard, and sometimes I've been there to help you and talked you out of it! Tried to help you tried to get you away and then I find out you've tired your best to end it all! To get rid of the monster that's ruled your world all your life you wanted it all to go away! Yes I'm devastated that I can't be there to shake you and ask you why! I can't be there to see you one last time if that's Gods will! Lisa you've been my saving grace and I really hope that you pull thru! I hope that you make it out! I really do but down deep in my heart I feel The Lord is telling me that she's gone and it's just time to accept it! Lisa, your a beautiful person, big heart, a lot of love to give but one thing you didn't have was someone to show you love cause you've been hurt by all the ones that's hurt you! Lisa if you make it out of this please make this a lesson learned and the hard way! I'm so sorry that all this happened I'm sorry that everything came down to you truly wanting to end it! But I pray you pull thru! I love you Lisa! Thank you for saving me! Can't seem to take my mind off you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment