Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Venting!

I have this idea in my head to get my story about my life out there in the world for others to see and for family to know the pain I live with daily! Well being the caring wife and the one that's trying her damnest to give this marriage 110% talked to Corey tonight about it and he said that I'm just trying to humiliate my dad and brother and ruin my family! And that I'm trying to embarrass my family! My sole purpose of this was to let everyone know the hell I lived thru the pain, the scars the hurt the whole nine yard! But not go into any graphic detail! And he said I should do it with out anyone knowing it was me! Anonymously cause that way if family read it they wouldn't cause trouble! But I just feel he doesn't understand that to me it's healing me to get it out! It's healing me! He said I'm raging bull again and willing to take anyone down and I don't care! No I personally don't think i am' I'm truly trying to find myself! Trying to find who I am! What my purpose is! I feel my purpose is to help as many people as I can by telling my story and encouraging them to tell theirs! Ugh I'm pissed! Fucking men! 

No comments:

Post a Comment