Monday, December 30, 2013

Saying goodbye

The lies the bull shit the non sense just pisses me off! I've done no wrong and I'll stand up for what I know and what I've said! The other day I got the final message I will ever receive from Lisa Porter or Richard Porter!! I'm tired of being blocked unblocked and sent a message only to be blocked again! I've turned all the threatening messages over to the proper ppl and I have reported both profiles to Facebook and I've blocked both profiles! I hate it's came down to this but it must stop I've deleted all her "friends" that had messaged me when I posted on her wall that I was praying for her! I've removed myself from any groups or pages that she's been associated with and I will not ever trust a single person again! For someone if it's true to go and tell him what I've said about her supposed in a private group that everyone in there has reassured everyone that no one can see it is betraying and uncalled for! From this moment on as far as I'm concerned I don't care what happens to Lisa and I hope she's happy and he's happy too

No comments:

Post a Comment